Jamright.com gives you both and more, see these videos:-
You can use the calendar system to manage all your bookings in one place, you’ll also be able to sync your Jamright.com calendar with your Google Calendar, Apple iCal, or Outlook calendar, and that’s free too!
And when you get reallybusy you can set up your studio’s rehearsal slots, backline equipment and cancellation policy and let Jamright.com be your 24 / 7 / 365 online booking, calendar and payment facility.
If you use the Jamright.com booking system you’ll ensure you’re paid up-front for your rehearsal slots, eliminating no-shows (good for you), bands can split the booking cost between all their band mates (good for your customers) and eliminate double-bookings (good for everyone!) – this function isn’t free but it’s very cheap and is pay-as-you-go; so no set-up, subscription or recurring payments - nada!
What to do now
Head on over to Jamright.com to register your studio and set-up your profile page. It only takes a couple of minutes.
Ready to go all the way? Here’s another video showing you how to fully set-up your studio and start taking bookings and payments online
If you have any questions drop us line by replying to this email and we’ll get straight back to you. We have put some frequently asked questions and answers below to save you time.
Q. What is Jamright.com going to do for me?
A. Save you money, make you money, save you time, make running your studio easier.
A. Ok one at a time…
Saves you money:-
- You won’t have to pay out for an expensive e-commerce website or worry about maintaining one.
- Jamright.com will be advertising heavily and consistently, this will drive traffic to the site which as a consequence will increase awareness of your studio, this means you don’t need to worry about your own advertising campaigns as much (or at all!), saving you money and time!
- We also found some studio’s using off-the-shelf diary management software, which although good at what they do, aren’t bespoke to studio management like Jamright.com‘s diary system. Plus they cost money either to buy or subscribe to. Our diary management is free and tailored to your studio and constantly being improved and upgraded without you having to worry about installing the latest version or upgrading.
Makes you money:-
- By taking payments upfront at the point of booking ‘no-shows’ will be a thing of the past.
- Cancellations will be less frequent and when they do occur you’ll be able to enforce your cancellation policy by only refunding the set percentage agreed to at the time of the booking.
- Further to this, if you get a late cancellation, not only will you still receive the agreed percentage from your cancellation policy, but at a click you’ll be able to email all your past customers and potential customers in your town/postcode area with a special last minute offer, such as a half-price booking. This means you could earn more from cancellations than bookings that show up!
- Jamright.com also makes it simple to hire out your backline equipment if you wish all as part of the booking process!
Saves you time and makes running your studio easier:-
- You don’t have to worry about keeping a diary up to date and have the phone ringing at all hours. We’re all human and humans make mistakes, using Jamright.com it’s impossible to make double-bookings! You also don’t have to try to keep your diary in your head when you’re out or don’t have it with you, by suggesting your customers use Jamright.com they will be able to see your availability and book their chosen slot(s).
Q. Do I have to use Jamright.com for all my bookings?
A. No. If you take a booking that isn’t via Jamright.com all you need to do is log-in and make that slot unavailable so that it can’t be booked by anyone else. Simple!
Q. Any other reasons I should use Jamright.com for my studio?
- Because your customers want to use it! All of the bands we surveyed before we began development of Jamright.com said they would like to be able to book their slot online, pay online and split that payment between their band mates. All of the bands said they’d had the problem of getting the right change together on more than one occasion and would very much like to know they could just turn up, play and then leave without having to worry about sorting payment.
- Worse still, some bands complained of arriving at a studio and finding they had all driven all the way there only to find they have been double-booked. Not good.
- Jamright.com is open 24 / 7 / 365 taking bookings and payments for you whilst you get on with other things.
Q. I’m doing fine already/why fix something that isn’t broken?
A. 4-track tape recorders were fine, then 8-tracks but would you choose one nowadays over ProTools? Would your customers? Online is the way the world is moving, it’s what more and more people want. It’s the future and we look forward to seeing you there!